3.25.2013

Easter Recipes 2013

.  Easter is this weekend, my dear readers.  Can you believe it?  I still stand strong with my notion that it's just not right to have Easter in March.  But what can you do about it?  I'll tell you...nuttin.'  I guess it's just a weekend or two sooner that we get to chow down on those dishes our families save especially for the holidays.  Can't complain about that!

I'm sure many of you have already started planning your spread [or maybe not!].  But in my usual fashion, I'd thought it'd be fun to share a few Easter recipes I have on LSM that have possibly gotten buried beneath the other posts.  It never hurts to have one more dish, right?  I also threw in a few breakfast/brunch recipes for those of you having family/visitors in town.  I stuck with things that are easy to throw together and some that can be prepared the night before so your mornings aren't any more hectic than they need to be.  

I'm actually heading back to Minne[sota] Tuesday night [I took the rest of the week off from work, yippee!] to be with my family one last time in the city I still call home.  A lot has been going on lately and I know I've forgotten to mention that my parents are moving back to Seattle this April.  It's been an absolute blessing for them to move closer to all of our family but I know my parents are also quite sad to be leaving behind their friends they've known for ages.  But I guess that'll make for some fun visits!

Anywho, more to come on that later.  I'm excited to get back to the Woodhood to see my besties and spend some quality time with my parentals.  Hope you all have a blessed and relaxing Easter weekend, until next week!  .

4 comments:

  1. Can I like all of them all together and separately? Drool! Have a happy Easter and fun family/friend time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! Those all look amazing! Any one of those would be an amazing Easter Breakfast! Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! love it! Really appreciate you stopping by my blog! I’m trying to keep in better touch with my linkers/readers… If you already follow me, please let me know I will find your blog on Bloglovin (I’m transferring my follows there)if you don’t follow in any way, would you consider following via GFC or other method?
    http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great round up of recipes! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from Your Home Based Mom :)

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By: