4.26.2013

I Hear...Wedding Bells?

.  That's right folks.  And guess what? 

They're for me!

Can you believe it?!  Because I can't. 


You may have noticed my subtle mention in my last post that I had some exciting news to fill you all in on from this past weekend in Colorado.  Well...'exciting' is probably a bit of an understatement.  Because from my perspective, I have some mind-blowing, absolutely life changing news...

I'm.  Getting.  Married!!


For those of you who know Robbie and I, you're probably saying 'it's about dang time!' [yes, we've been dating for 7 years!].  But we've always danced to our drum and never really rushed in to anything [except for maybe that house, cough].  So in our minds, this engagement happened exactly when it was supposed to.  And through the happy and outright black-hole times, Robbie and I have beaten the odds and come out on top.  And I'm fairly certain I can speak for us both when I say we've never been happier.

So how did it happen, you may be wondering?!


Well to get the story, you must check out the wedding website I set up for Robbie and I over at The Knot.  You'll see that we've only filled out the Our Proposal section but patience is a virtue my friend.  Just kidding, I must tell myself that all of the time.  But we'll gradually fill in the remaining sections over time!

And for those of you newly engaged, soon-to-be, or just because you love weddings, use The Knot.  I felt completely overwhelmed at the slightest thought of planning a wedding, but this website provides so much guidance with it's handy checklists, guest list manager, etc.  And as you'll see if you click on our link, you're able to set up your own personal website chronicling the whole engagement/wedding process!  And no, they aren't paying me to say that.


So stay tuned for more news about our special day! 

And be warned, 'wedding' is on my mind 24/7, so you'll more than likely read a lot about it on LSM.  Sorry, I can't help it!  .

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Wonderful news! Your ring is beautiful!

    Sarah@
    Naptime Nothings
    www.naptimenothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! Couldn't be happier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again! Couldn't be happier for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!! Excited to follow your journey of wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jess! How wonderful! I'm so happy for you. Congratulatons. I don't mind reading about weddings. Will be exciting to follow your journey.

    Best wishes,
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for sharing you wonderful news and the lovely photo's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! sounds very sweet and that's a beautiful ring and story :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooooooooooooo happy for you two Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By: