9.29.2011

Bystrzycki Wedding Weekend!

. Holy crap, I can't believe this weekend is here.  October 1, 2011.  Mark it down as the Bystrzycki wedding weekend!  And you can bet your bottom dollar I had to Facebook their last name to make sure I spelled it correctly.  Gotta be so complicated, Timmy!

But I'm heading home tonight for wedding festivities galore and I can't wait to be back in Woodbury with my family and best-of-friends.  It seems like just yesterday the couple got engaged and now they're finally tying the knot!  Eek!  But I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to share the entire day with them. 

So you can correctly assume that there won't  be any posts this weekend.  I'll be a little too busy wiping away happy tears and tearing up the dance floor [ah ha, only joking.  The dance floor tears me up!]!  But I do want to leave you with an array of pictures from Brit's wedding shower and bachelorette party.  Oh, the memories! See you all next week! .

Wedding Shower 

The beautiful bride-to-be (left) and Kels [also beautiful; right].  One of the bridesmaids!

One of my besties, Mel and me.  Also bridesmaids.

Graham and Tilly after running around with the children.

Naughty, naughty!

Wedding shower group!

 Bachelorette Party Time!
 
Din, din!  Pastas, chicken, garlic bread, salad, and Salty Tart cupcakes!
  

All of the lovely ladies! Black themed [except for the Bachelorette!].
  
Annd not so lovely ;)

Had to make her do it.


I would call this a successful Bachelorette night :)

Wedding pictures to follow!

4 comments:

  1. You girls are going to be such beautiful bridesmaids for a beautiful bride. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! Weddings and catching up with old friends are always the best of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennifer Lien Aww, thanks Jenn!!

    @Ashley@Bakerbynature It was a great weekend, and yes, being around your best friends is never a bad time! It always makes me miss them more though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. i came to know about so many things or tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By: